Monday, June 12, 2017

Brews Brothers Review by Mike

This weekend Jane and I stayed behind with Andrew and Sam while Mike and her husband, Paul, checked out another Galveston restaurant: The Brews Brothers.

Here's Mike's review--

Paul and I lunched at Brews Brothers, a brewpub located in the 2400 block of the Strand. The place is rustic in its furnishings. It features a galaxy of craft beers as well as a variety of food. Paul and I ordered the hamburgers. Mine was among the best I’ve ever eaten. The sauce on my burger was superb. Mine came with home-made chips – greasy but good. Paul had fries.

I washed down my burger with a dark ale. Paul had a larger and, impressed with my ale, he had one of those, too.

Prices for food and drink were moderate.

We would go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment